Glaucoma is a disorder of eye that results at any age. Generally, it developed during the older age. Conventional treatments may help to prevent the signs and symptoms but can produce a lot of side effects. Home remedies for Glaucoma are useful and effective in preventing glaucoma. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly for better vision. Important home remedies for Glaucoma are:
- Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with a teaspoon of rose water. Instill one drop of the mixture in both eyes twice in a day to prevent eye disorders.
- Almonds provide vitamins and minerals to the body especially eyes. Therefore, soak 4-5 almonds overnight and eat in the morning with a glass of hot milk to prevent eye diseases.
- Vitamin A is the most important nutrient required for maintaining good eye health. Eat foods rich in vitamin A such as carrots, papaya, and apple to maintain good eye health.
- Honey is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals and helps to maintain healthy vision. Eat one teaspoon of honey with a glass of warm milk everyday to prevent loss of vision.
- Drink a glass of carrot juice everyday to prevent eye diseases. Carrots are rich in carotene that supplies vitamin A to the eyes.
- Take one teaspoon of onion juice and mix with one teaspoon of rose water. Instill one drop of this mixture in both eyes everyday to prevent glaucoma.
Natural remedies for glaucoma
Natural remedies for glaucoma are very useful for preventing the disease. Natural or herbal remedies are made up of natural herbs that are found in nature. Herbal remedies for glaucoma are safe and may be taken regularly to prevent glaucoma and cataract. The package for Glaucoma and cataract consists of natural remedies for glaucoma that nourish the eyes with natural herbs. All the remedies in this package are safe and effective and may be used regularly to prevent the symptoms of glaucoma and cataract. Effective and time tested natural remedies for glaucoma are discussed below:
Divya Amalaki Rasayana: This herbal remedy is a wonderful natural solution for glaucoma. It is an excellent source of natural nutrients for eyes. It helps to prevent cataract and glaucoma naturally by supplying proper nutrition to the optic nerve and optic cells.
Divya Saptamrit Lauh: This herbal remedy can be used as a preventive remedy for glaucoma and cataract. It is a useful remedy and helps to maintain normal vision without producing any side effects. It helps to enhance blood supply to the eyes and prevent loss of vision.
Divya Mukta Shukti Bhasm: This herbal remedy is traditionally believed to be a wonderful natural solution for glaucoma and cataract. It helps to maintain normal vision by supplying proper vitamins and minerals to the eyes. It helps in making your eyes healthy without producing any adverse effects.
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit: This herbal remedy is believed to be a unique solution for any kind of eye disorders. This supplies nutrients to the eyes and help in protecting your eyes from any disease. It boosts up the immune system to prevent loss of vision.
Buy Package for Cataract Glaucoma
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$80.00||Free, Trackable|
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix 1, 2, and 3 remedies together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with a glass of hot milk, half an hour before meals.
Take one teaspoon of 4th remedy two times in a day half an hour after meals.
Glaucoma and Cataract
Glaucoma is an eye disease that occurs due to an increased pressure in eyes. This happens when fluid in the eye does not circulate properly. The eye fluid is known as aqueous humor and flows like a mesh normally through a channel. If there is any blockage in the channel, it causes fluid buildup in the eye which is known as glaucoma. The cause of glaucoma is unknown. It is believed that it may be inherited. Other cause may also include any injury to the eye, infection, blockage in the blood vessels that supply eyes, inflammation of eyes or surgery. It may occur in both eyes.
Cataract is a serious condition in which there is loss of vision due to clouding of the lens. It is a degenerative disease. Early detection can help to prevent permanent damage of the lens. Thus, people suffering from any loss of vision should visit an ophthalmologist for early diagnosis of the disease. Cataract may develop at any age. It is most common during the old age. It may also occur in infants due to infection of eyes while passing out through the birth canal. In conventional system, cataract is treated by surgery. Defected lens is replaced by a new lens. Taking certain precautions early in life can help to prevent the development of cataract.
Symptoms of eye diseases
Eyes are the most important organ of human body. Eyes help us to see the entire world. We can appreciate the nature and other things in front of our eyes. Eyes are the organs of sight. These are one of the five sense organs in human body. Without eyes, our life will become dark; therefore it is very important to take proper care of eyes. Any symptoms of eye diseases may help in the early diagnosis of the eye disorder. Therefore, it is very important that one should regularly visit an ophthalmologist. Important symptoms of eye disorders are discussed below:
- Vision reduces due to cloudiness of the lens. There is blurring in front of the eyes.
- Sensation as if dark spots appear before the eyes.
- Patient may have difficulty to see clearly at night.
- Headache may occur frequently due to weak vision after reading or watching television.
- There is difficulty in making distinction of colours due to cataract or glaucoma.
Eye diseases may be prevented by making some changes in the life style and diet. People search for how to cure glaucoma. One should take proper care of eyes to prevent glaucoma and other eye diseases. One should avoid reading in dim light as too much strain can damage the eye muscles. One should not use chemical substances for around eyes. Harmful cosmetic substances should be avoided. One should eat a well balanced diet to keep eyes healthy.