A hernia is defined as the protrusion of a lump from abdomen due to weakness of the muscles. Some of the parts of the abdomen may bulge out and push through the skin. When there is any weak point in the muscles, then intestines may pass through that weak point and bulge out. It may be felt as a soft lump or swelling under the skin. There are different types of hernia. Some of the common hernias are umbilical hernia, incisional hernia, inguinal hernia, and femoral hernia. Inguinal hernia is the most common type of hernia. Inguinal hernia is more common in males. Sometimes inguinal hernia in men may be confused with hydrocele. Femoral hernia occurs when some tissue pushes through in the groin. It is common in women. Incisional hernia occurs when tissue pushes through an old scar or wound. It happens when a scar has not healed well. Umbilical hernia occurs when some tissue pushes near the umbilicus. It may be present at the time of birth in babies. Sometimes umbilical hernia goes back when a baby reaches up to the age of 1 year. Umbilical hernia may also occur in adults due to overweight. A hiatal hernia occurs when the upper part of the stomach pushes out through the hiatus. It is an opening present in the diaphragm through which food pipe passes.
Risk factors for Hernia
Some of the important risk factors for hernia are given below:
There is some strain on the walls of the abdomen that raises the pressure and causes weakness in the abdominal wall. It may be caused by:
- Chronic coughing can lead to weakness of the walls
- It is more common in obese people
- People who lift or carry heavy weights may suffer from hernia
- People who suffer from chronic constipation and have to strain a lot develop a risk of having hernia
- Poor nutrition and smoking is also responsible for hernia.
Symptoms of hernia
In some cases hernia is noticed after straining or lifting heavy things. One may notice a soft lump pushing out of the abdominal wall on straining. It goes back on pushing back. It may come again on straining. Continuous coughing brings the tissues out and it may go back when you lie down.
- There is little pain in hernia but some people may complain of severe pain on walking. Pain may become worse on doing some activity. If proper treatment is not taken, hernia may become bigger in size due to a bigger size of weak point.
- There is an uncomfortable feeling by the people who suffer from hernia
- It may strangulate and can produce further complications
Buy Divya Vridhivadhika Vati – 40 gm
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free,Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free, Trackable|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Natural remedies for hernia
Most people believe that surgery is compulsory for hernia. It may reoccur after the surgery. Therefore, one should take natural remedies for hernia. Natural remedies for hernia help in natural healing of the weakened wall of the abdomen. Natural remedies help to treat hernia symptoms in men and women naturally. Divya Vridhivadhika vati is a combination of natural remedies for hernia. It is also an excellent remedy for hydrocele treatment in men. It helps to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and prevent hernia. It is made up of natural herbs and provides proper nutrition to the walls of the abdomen and prevents hernia. Some of the benefits of this natural remedy are:
This herbal remedy is very useful for the treatment of hernia symptoms in men and for hydrocele treatment.
- It gives relief from pain
- It helps to increase the strength of the muscles
- It boost up the immunity and prevents reoccurrence
- It is a better alternative to surgery
- It is a natural treatment and does not produce any side effects
- It helps to reduce swelling and discomfort feeling in the abdomen
- Surgery may be avoided by taking this natural remedy regularly
Precautions to prevent hernia
A person may take some precautions to prevent hernia. Some useful tips are given here to prevent hernia:
- If a person suffers from chronic coughing, one should take immediate treatment for couching
- People who suffer from chronic constipation should take laxatives or change their lifestyle to avoid straining at the stool
- Regular exercise is necessary for boosting up the strength of the muscles. Regular exercise also helps to maintain normal weight.
- One should eat a healthy diet to provide necessary nutrients to all the parts of the body.
- Take extra precautions while coughing and while lifting heavy objects.
- Avoid cigarette smoking as it can cause coughing that can aggravate the condition
- Do not apply heat or pressure to the affected area as it can produce side effects
- Do not exercise immediately after eating meals. It can aggravate pain and can cause more problems
- Apply ice compresses to reduce pain and swelling in the abdominal area
- Do not wear tight clothes as they can aggravate the pressure. Wear loose clothes.
- Do not eat large meals in the evening. Do not lie down immediately after eating. Keep a gap of at least two hours between eating meal and sleep. Eat small meals frequently throughout the day to prevent the hernia
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains. This helps to fight against constipation naturally and also provide the best nutrients to your body
- Ginger root is a useful home remedy for the treatment of hernia. Ginger root is anti-inflammatory and helps to prevent pain and swelling in the abdomen. You can drink one cup of ginger root tea everyday to boost up immunity.
- Black tea is useful for people suffering from hernia. It soothes the pain and gives relief from swelling in the abdomen.
- Yoghurt is useful for the natural treatment of hernia at home. It gives instant relief from pain and swelling of hernia. It may be consumed two or three times in a day.
- Water is the most important thing that can be used for the treatment of hernia. Drink more water to ease the pain.