Joints are formed by the connection of two or more bones. Joints help in movement. If there is an injury or damage to your joint due to some other disease, it may lead to immobility of the affected joint. A person suffering from joint problems may experience lot of pain. There are different diseases that may lead to joint diseases such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, sprain, strain or any other injury. Painful joints are more common in older people. As age increases, chances of getting joint diseases also increase. Joint pains may be mild or severe. Joint pains may be acute that is for short period or it may last longer. People suffering from acute attacks of joint pain may also have limited movement or activity. People use pain medications, physiotherapy or alternative remedies for the treatment of joint pains. Joint pains are very bothersome as it interferes with the daily living activities. People suffering from chronic joint pains are not able to perform their daily activities due to decreased movement of the joints. Joint pain supplements available in the market may give you temporary relief from pain and inflammation of the joints. Natural remedies provide nourishment to your joints and give permanent relief from pain and swelling.
Causes of joint pains
There are many injuries that may cause joint pains. It is very difficult for a person to live a healthy life. Some important causes of the joint pain are:
- People suffering from autoimmune diseases such as arthritis, lupus may have joint pains.
- Inflammation of the bursa may also cause joint pains.
- Gout is another join disease and may cause pain and inflammation of the joints.
- Infection caused by virus or bacteria can also lead to diseases of the joints.
- Obesity is also one of the causes of joint pain. People who are overweight may suffer from joint pain due to increased pain of the body.
Symptoms of joint pains
The main symptom of joint pains is the pain. Pain may be mild or severe. Pain may occur for a short period of time or remain for longer time period.
- Inflammation is another main symptom. There is redness and swelling of the joint due to inflammation.
- Immobility is another important symptom. People suffering from joint pains are not able to move their joints freely.
- There is difficulty in performing the daily activities due to restricted movement.
Buy Divya Triphala Guggul (40 gm)
|2 Bottles + EMS Shipping Charges||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, EMS Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
Herbal remedies for joint pain
There are many useful herbal remedies for joint pain treatment. People suffering from joint pains should take natural and herbal remedies for joint pain. Herbal remedies are safe and do not produce any adverse effects or negative effects on other parts of the body. Divya Triphla guggul is one of the best joint pain supplements that provide nourishment to the joints and give relief from pain and swelling. This herbal remedy also gives weight loss support to the body and helps in losing weight in obese people. It helps in proper digestion of the food. It also helps in assimilation of the food. Divya Triphla guggul is an excellent herbal remedy for joint pain that provides quick relief from joint pains. It provides natural weight loss support and help in the treatment of joint pains. People suffering from joint pains should take this herbal remedy regularly to get rid of pain and swelling of the affected joints. This herbal remedy provides nourishment to the joints and gives relief.
There are many other herbal remedies for joint pain but Divya Triphala guggul is the best remedy. It should be taken regularly to get relief from joint pains.
Home remedies for joint pains
There are excellent home remedies that help in the treatment of joint pains. Home remedies are very useful because home remedies do not produce any adverse effects. Some useful home remedies for the treatment of joint pains are:
- You can make a paste of garlic and apply it on the affected joints to get relief from pain and inflammation. Garlic is a good home remedy for joint pains as it has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Another home remedy for joint pains is turmeric. You can apply the turmeric paste on the painful joints to get relief. Take a glass of milk; add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of desi ghee. Drink it every day to enhance the strength of the joints and to get relief from swelling and pain.
- Make ginger paste and apply it on the affected joints. Tie up with a cloth. Keep it for some time. It will give you relief from pain and swelling.
- Take some almond, cashew nuts and raisins. Grind them together. Add one teaspoon of this powder in one glass of hot milk. Drink it every day to boost up energy and get relief from pain and swelling of the joints.
- Take some neem leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected joints. Neem leaves help in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Application of hot and cold packs on the painful joints help in reducing pain and swelling of the joints.
Precautions to prevent joint pains
People suffering from joint pains may take some precautions to prevent joint pains. Some useful tips for people suffering from joint pains are:
- One should eat healthy diet to give proper nutrition to all parts of the body. Well balanced nutritious diet is very useful for people suffering from joint pains.
- One should drink more water to remove the chemicals or toxins from the body.
- Exercise also helps in giving relief from joint pains. One should do yoga or breathing exercise to get relief from joint pains.
- One should avoid drinking alcohol because it reduces the body’s immunity. Alcohol reduces the strength of the joints and may give rise to inflammatory diseases.
- Smoking is not good for maintaining good health. One should avoid smoking for boosting up immunity.
- Meditation also helps in giving relief from stress. Stress enhances the symptoms of joint pains.
- People suffering from viral diseases and bacterial diseases should take precautions to avoid recurrent attacks of viral and bacterial diseases.