Arteries carry blood from the heart and transport to all other parts of the body. When a tension is created in the arteries it is referred to as high blood pressure. There are two readings of the blood pressure. The upper reading gives systolic blood pressure and it occurs due to contraction of the heart. The lower reading gives the diastolic blood pressure and it occurs when the heart relaxes. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80. Blood pressure above 140/90 is considered as high blood pressure. There are many complications of high blood pressure. Hypertension is not a disease but it is a symptom that may occur due to other health problems. Large numbers of people all over the world are suffering from hypertension. It is a common problem that is seen equally in men and women of all ages. Now a day’s even young individuals are also suffering from hypertension due to increased stress in life and work load.
Buy Divya Mukta Vati (40 gms)
|1 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$16.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$29.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$74.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$44.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$79.90||Free Trackable|
Causes of high blood pressure
There are different causes of high blood pressure. Several factors may combine together to produce high blood pressure. Some common causes of high blood pressure are:
- High salty diet may cause high blood pressure in sensitive individuals. Elderly people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure when they take high salt diet.
- Many people have high blood pressure due to genetic predisposition. If one or more family member suffers from high blood pressure, there is an increased incidence of high blood pressure in the next generation of the same family.
- Diseases of the arteries may also cause high blood pressure. Renal diseases also can cause high blood pressure.
- Being overweight is another factor that may cause high blood pressure. People who are obese or overweight are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure.
- People who lack physical exercise are more prone to suffer from hypertension.
- Smoking and drinking too much alcohol can also cause hypertension.
- Stress is one of the major factors that cause high blood pressure in most individuals. This is a contributing factor that may combine with other causes to produce high blood pressure.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
When a person has high blood pressure there are some important signs and symptoms that may occur. Some common signs and symptoms experienced by people suffering from high blood pressure are:
- Heaviness of head or vertigo may occur during high blood pressure
- Vomiting, feeling of giddiness may occur due to decreased supply of blood to the head
- Pain all over the body and in the region of chest may indicate high blood pressure
- Swelling of feet and heaviness of eyes are common symptoms of high blood pressure
- Decreased urination occurs during hypertension
- Loss of sleep may occur due to pain in the head
- Tiredness and loss of strength is common in people with hypertension
High blood pressure natural remedies
High blood pressure is not a disease and it can be easily controlled by taking natural remedies. Herbal remedies lower high blood pressure naturally. There are many herbal remedies that are available in the market to lower blood pressure naturally. It is very difficult to find the effective natural remedy to lower high blood pressure naturally. Divya Mukta Vati is one of the best high blood pressure natural remedies. It helps to lower blood pressure naturally. Divya mukta vati consists of natural herbs that balances the flow of blood in the arteries and helps to lower blood pressure naturally. People suffering from high blood pressure may take this herbal remedy regularly to get rid of symptoms of high blood pressure. It is a wonderful remedy for people who want to control their high blood pressure naturally.
Divya Mukta vati is an herbal product and it does not produce any side effects when taken regularly for lowering high blood pressure naturally. It consists of herbs that strengthens the arteries and helps blood to flow normally. It strengthens the heart to transport proper blood to all parts of the body through arteries.
It is advised to take one or two tablets of Divya mukta vati two times in a day after meals with water.
Home remedies for high blood pressure
There are many home remedies that may be taken to control blood pressure. Home remedies are easy to take and do not produce any adverse effects. Home remedies may be taken regularly to control high blood pressure. Some useful home remedies for high blood pressure are:
- Eat two cloves of raw garlic with one glass of water first thing in the morning. Garlic is a wonderful home remedy to regulate the flow of blood through the arteries.
- Drink lots of water during the day to remove the toxins and salts from the body. People suffering from high blood pressure should drink more water as it will help to increase urination which lowers blood pressure naturally.
- Avoid salt intake and avoid eating food that contain salts. Processed foods should be strictly avoided because they are high in salt content.
- Smoking and alcohol are two important factors that should be completely eliminated from the life of a person who suffers from high blood pressure.
- Exercise plays an important role in controlling high blood pressure. People should do light exercise everyday to control high blood pressure. It helps in maintaining normal body weight that also reduces blood pressure.
- Avoid eating fatty foods. High fats can cause hardening of the arteries and it may lead to high blood pressure.
- Yoga and meditation helps in reducing stress. People suffering from hypertension should do yoga asana and meditation to reduce stress and to lower down high blood pressure.
- Radish is also an important vegetable that reduces high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure should eat one radish everyday or drink radish juice to reduce high blood pressure.
- Butter milk is also an important home remedy for reducing high blood pressure. You can add one teaspoon of lemon juice to butter milk to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Eat a well balanced diet to remain healthy. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits to reduce high blood pressure.