Hair fall is a common problem and people all over the world suffer from hair loss. There are different causes of hair loss in people. Hair loss may start at any age. Hair loss can also occur in children. Everyone loses some hair every day. If bald patches are formed and there is thinning of hair, it indicates hair loss. Hair loss occurs slowly. Men and women also lose hair due to ageing. It is not a disease. There are many factors that are related to hair loss such as ageing, heredity, hormones, etc. There are many people who suffer from other disease of hair such as dandruff, itching of the scalp, greying of hair, etc. There are many natural remedies that help to maintain healthy natural hair.
Causes of hair loss
Different people suffer from different cause for hair loss. Heredity plays the most important role in producing hair loss. Most people all over the world suffer from hair loss due to heredity reasons. Hair loss can be stopped by taking proper treatment and remedies. Some other causes of hair loss are:
- Hormonal imbalances may also produce hair loss
- Women may suffer from hair loss during breast feeding of the child
- People who remain under a lot of stress may also suffer from hair loss
- Certain diseases or medical treatments can also produce sufficient loss of hair
- Frequent change of shampoos and oil can also produce hair loss
- Any type of chronic infection or fever can also cause hair loss
- Sudden blood loss, chronic illness can also produce hair loss
- Some medications such as birth control pills, anti-depressants, NSAIDs can also produce hair loss
- Lack of proper diet can also produce hair loss. It happens mostly in children who do not eat nutritious food or a balanced diet
- Autoimmune diseases such as lupus can also produce hair loss
- Excessive shampooing and using hair drying can also cause hair loss
- Thyroid diseases can also produce hair loss due to imbalance of the thyroid hormones
Buy Divya Kesh Taila (100 ml)
|2 Pack + EMS Shipping Charges||$40.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Pack, EMS Shipping Free||$65.00||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$14.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$26.00||Free, Untrackable|
Natural treatment for hair loss
There are large numbers of products available in the market for the treatment of hair loss. It is an arduous work for a person to choose the best product to reduce hair loss. Everyone wants to get healthy natural hair. Divya kesh tail is a combination of natural remedies. It helps to reduce hair loss naturally and help in growth of hair. It increases the strength of the hair roots and prevents excessive hair fall naturally. It is also one of the best hair oil for dandruff. It provides nourishment to the hair and helps to get healthy natural hair.
Benefits of Divya Kesh tail
Divya kesh tail is a combination of natural herbs for getting healthy natural hair. Some of the other benefits of this oil are:
- It helps to reduce hair loss by strengthening the roots of the hair.
- It is excellent oil for dandruff. It reduces dandruff naturally.
- It helps to give relief from itching of the scalp.
- It provides nourishment to the hair.
- It helps you to get strong and healthy hair.
- It helps to increase the length of the hair naturally.
- It prevents premature greying of hair.
- It is the best natural hair for all types of hair problems.
Home remedies to prevent hair loss
Hair loss can be reduced and prevented by using home remedies. Home remedies are safe and are easily available at home. Some important and useful home remedies to prevent hair loss are:
- Amla is a very good home remedy for hair problems. You can get amla powder and mix it water to wash your hair regularly. Amla provides vitamins to your hair and helps in proper growth.
- Henna leaves can also be used for proper nourishment of hair. Boil henna leaves in the mustard oil and apply it on the scalp slowly. It will provide nourishment to the roots of the hair and enhances hair growth
- Take one onion and squeeze it hard to take out its juice. Rub this juice all over the scalp. It is an excellent home remedy to prevent hair loss.
- Coconut oil helps to nourish hair naturally. You can put lemon juice in coconut oil or mustard oil and apply it on the scalp to reduce dandruff.
- People suffering from hair loss should wash their hair with curd. Curd gives nourishment to the hair and helps to give you long and strong hair
- You can also mix curd with mustard oil and apply it on the scalp. It is an excellent home remedy for dandruff and itching of the scalp.
Precautions to prevent hair loss
People suffering from excessive hair loss should take certain precautions. They can reduce hair loss by taking these precautions:
- Do not brush your hair hard. Use a soft brush to comb your hair. Always comb your hair gently.
- Do not rub your hair hard when you wash your hair or apply shampoo. Apply the shampoo gently and with tips of fingers.
- Apply oil with fingers so that it reaches to the deeper layers of the scalp and nourish the hair roots.
- One should eat a healthy diet rich in vitamin and minerals to prevent hair loss. Eat fruits and vegetables to provide proper nourishment to the hair.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun rays and wind. Wear a cap when going out in the sun or carry an umbrella to cover your head.
- Do not overuse hair drier to blow your hair dry. It is harmful for your hair. It weakens the roots and leads to excessive hair fall.
- Do not use harsh shampoos or other hair products. Always use natural hair products to prevent hair fall.
- Do not use a conditioner everyday or too often. Use it less frequently to avoid hair loss.
- Do not do complex hair styles as these can easily entangle your hair and can lead to hair fall.
- Reduce stress from your mind by doing meditation. It helps to improve your overall health.