Constipation is a common problem. In this condition a person may not pass stools every day. The stools may be hard, and dry. Patient may have pain while passing stools. People suffering from constipation may have bloating sensation in the abdomen. Constipation may occur at any age. Constipation may be acute of chronic. Different people may suffer from constipation due to different causes. It is not a disease and only a symptom. Natural and herbal remedies are very useful for the treatment of constipation. Herbal remedies give quick relief from stomach problems. Herbal remedies are easy to take and provide instant relief from constipation. It is important to understand the cause of the problem to get the right treatment for the problem.
It is not difficult to get rid of constipation. If a person makes changes in diet and lifestyle, one can get easily rid of constipation. Natural constipation remedies are safe for the treatment and may be taken regularly for prolonged periods to treat constipation.
Causes of constipation
There are different causes for constipation. People of different ages may suffer from constipation due to different causes. Some common causes of constipation are:
- Fewer intakes of fibres in the diet can cause constipation. People who do not eat much fibre may suffer from constipation. Fibre is an important component of food and helps to increase the bulk of the waste material. Fibres soften the stool and helps in easy passage through the rectum.
- Sedentary lifestyle is another common cause of constipation. People who do not do any exercise or lead a sedentary life may suffer from constipation.
- Excessive intake of medications can also cause constipation. People who take different types of over the counter medications to cure other medical problems may suffer from constipation. Over the counter medications may produce many other side effects on other organs of the body.
- Other metabolic or neurological disorders can lead to constipation. People suffering from stress and other neurological disorders may suffer from digestive problems. Anxiety is the most common cause of digestive problems.
- Fewer intakes of fluids can also cause constipation. People who drink fewer amounts of water may also suffer from constipation. Excessive absorption of water in the large intestines causes dryness of the mucous membranes that can lead to constipation.
- Certain medical conditions such as hypothyroidism, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause constipation. People suffering from such problems are more prone to suffer from gastric problems.
- Women may suffer from constipation during pregnancy. Constipation is a common problem in women during pregnancy. Therefore, it is advised that pregnant women should drink more fluids to avoid constipation.
Buy Divya Haritaki Churna 100 gm
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$54.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$54.90||Free, Trackable|
Natural constipation remedies
Natural and herbal remedies are useful in the treatment of constipation. Natural remedies help in the treatment of stomach problems without producing any side effects. There are many natural constipation remedies, but Divya Haritaki churna is an excellent herbal remedy. It helps in indigestion cures without producing any negative effects on the health. Divya haritki churna is a natural remedy that stimulates the gastrointestinal system and prevents constipation. Regular intake of this herbal remedy provides quick and permanent relief from constipation and other stomach problems.
Divya Haritki churna is a wonderful indigestion cures and provides relief from flatulence and fullness of the abdomen. It may also be given to children to improve appetite. It is a useful remedy for all types of stomach problems. This remedy helps in the natural cure of constipation. It gives permanent relief from constipation. It gives relief from pain in the rectum that may occur while passing hard stools. Thus, it is one of the best indigestion cures.
Home remedies for constipation
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of constipation. Home remedies are easy to take and produce no side effect. Some useful home remedies for constipation are:
- People suffering from constipation should increase fibres in diet. Fibrous foods increase the bulk of the waste material and gives relief from constipation. High fibre foods include whole wheat bread, flour, biscuits, etc.
- Fruits and vegetables are also good sources of fibre and one should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to get rid of constipation.
- Drink lots of water because it helps to soften the stools. Do not drink alcohol because it may cause dehydration.
- Do not live sedentary life. Try to do some exercise regularly. Exercise helps in proper digestion of the food and gives relief from constipation.
- Take juice of one fresh lemon and put it in a glass of warm water. Drink it slowly till it gets completely finished. This is an excellent home remedy for constipation.
- Coffee or tea is a natural stimulant. People suffering from constipation may have one cup of tea or coffee early in the morning for normal bowel movements.
- Take one glass of orange juice and add one tea spoon of flaxseeds oil. Drink it slowly. It will start working slowly and you will get relief from constipation. It provides nourishment to the digestive parts and stimulates the functioning of all digestive organs.
- Drink one cup of aloe Vera juice everyday to get rid of constipation. This home remedy stimulates all the digestive organs and provides immediate relief from constipation and flatulence.
- Take one fourth cup of warm water and add one teaspoon of baking soda to this water. Drink it first thing in the morning for proper functioning of the digestive organs.
- Take one cup of water or any fruit juice and add one teaspoon of Epsom salt. Drink this mixture to avoid constipation and other digestive problems. It also helps to improve appetite.
- Take some dried dandelion leaves. Put in a cup and add boiling water on the dandelion leaves. Keep it for 10 -15 minutes. Then, drink the water after straining. Drink it three times in a day. It is an effective remedy for different digestive problems.
- Yoghurt is also a good home remedy for the natural treatment of constipation. One should eat one cup of yoghurt to get relief from constipation and other symptoms of digestive diseases.