Divya Drishti eye drop is an herbal combination of remedies that are excellent solution for all eye problems. All the herbs in this eye drop are useful for normal functioning of eyes. It helps to clean the dust and foreign bodies from eyes and help to give you clear vision. This natural eye drop consists of all the natural remedies that are safe and effective for your eyes. People who suffer from various eye problems may use this herbal eye drop for the cure of eye diseases. It is the best eye drop for people suffering from cataract or other eye diseases. It is a natural eye drop that helps to keep your eyes healthy. People of all ages may use this herbal eye drop as it does not produce any side effects. The herbs present in this natural eye drop nourish the muscles and cells of the eyes to give your clear vision. It is a very good herbal eye drop for old people who suffer from dim vision due to development of cataract, glaucoma etc. Children who suffer from weak eyesight can also use this eye drop to correct their vision.
Buy Divya Drishti (15 ml)
Benefits of Divya Drishti eye drop
- Divya Drishti eye drop is beneficial for keeping optimum health of the eyes. It is a natural herbal remedy for eyes that provide nourishment to the eye muscles for clear vision.
- Divya Drishti eye drop is a useful herbal remedy for old people who suffer from vision problems due to age or any other disease of the eye.
- Divya Drishti eye drop is also useful for children who suffer from weak eyesight. It helps to give nourishment to their eyes and help to get proper vision. It is also good for children who face difficulty in seeing clearly from the blackboard in the school.
- Divya Drishti eye drop is beneficial for eye infections. It is a very good herbal remedy for conjunctivitis, injury to the eye due to some foreign body, etc.
- Divya Drishti eye drop also help to give relief from eye strain due to working for long hours in front of the computer.
- It also helps in giving relief in pain in eyes after surgery or due to over use of eyes.
- People who are in the habit of reading books may use this eye drop to get relief from eye strain. Overstraining of eyes can also cause watering from eyes and continuous use of this eye drop will help to get rid of all signs and symptoms associated with infection or over straining.
Ingredients of Divya Drishti eye drop
All the ingredients of Divya Drishti eye drop are natural and provide proper nourishment to the eyes. It is a wonderful herbal product to get rid of eye diseases. The main ingredients of divya drishti eye drop are:
Juice of Onion (Allium cepa): It is a wonderful natural remedy that helps to remove dust particles from the eyes. It helps in natural cleansing of the eyes. It is also an herbal remedy for the prevention of glaucoma and cataract. It helps to remove dryness from the eyes. This herbal product supplies nutrition to the eye cells and tissues and prevent eye disorders in old people.
Juice of ginger (Zingiber officinale): This is a wonderful natural remedy that posses anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to prevent recurrent eye infections. It is also an excellent remedy to remove dust particles and other disease causing agents from your eyes. It helps in proper eye cleansing. It also nourishes the eyes and helps to maintain normal vision.
Juice of Lime (Citrus aurantifolia): Lime is considered an excellent natural herb for maintaining normal vision. It supplies nutrients to the eyes and prevent any eye disorders. It is also useful in preventing cataract and glaucoma. It supplies nutrition to the eye muscles. It makes your eyes look beautiful. It also prevents old age eye disorders.
Honey: It is a natural ingredient that supplies proper nutrients to the eyes. It produces a soothing effect to eyes. It is a useful remedy that helps in correction of vision naturally. It is proved to be beneficial for the people who suffer from recurrent eye infections.
Dosage and administration
Instill two drops of Divya drishti eye drop in both eyes, two times in a day. It helps in cleansing of your eyes.
Divya drishti eye drop is made up of natural ingredients and there are no known side effects. It may cause a little irritation in the beginning but you will get used to it slowly. It does not have any other side effect and can be used regularly for maintaining proper vision. It is suitable for the people of all ages. Children having weak vision and who use spectacles can use this eye drop to get rid of spectacles.
Divya Drishti eye drop is made up of ayurvedic herbs that are found to be useful for diseases of the eye. All the herbs in this eye drop are useful for optimum functioning of eyes. The herbs present in this eye drop provide nutrition to the eyes and give clear vision.
Divya Drishti eye drop is a perfect eye tonic as it nourishes the eyes with natural herbs and help to keep your eyes healthy. All the herbs are safe and natural and do not produce any unwanted effects on eyes when used continuously.
Mode of administration
One to two drop of Divya Drishti eye drop may be put in both eyes in the evening before going to bed every day.
People suffering from eye problems should eat a well balanced diet to cure eye problems. It is very important to eat green leafy vegetables and fruits that are good for maintaining normal eye vision. People who have weak eyesight should eat more green leafy vegetables such as spinach, carrots, radish, etc. Fruits that help to keep good vision include apple, banana, grapes, orange, papaya etc.
Foods that are rich in vitamin A should be eaten more to keep healthy eyes. Foods that contain carotene such as carrots are very good for eyes. Milk products such as butter, ghee, curd, etc should be eaten in a balanced amount to keep eyes healthy.
Water intake and fruit juices should be included in diet to keep healthy vision. Water helps to remove harmful substances from the body and keep normal functioning of all organs of the body.
Home remedies for eye problems
- Wash your eyes with fresh water after coming back home from outside. It will help to remove the dust and chemicals from eyes and prevent injuries and eye infections.
- If you have an allergy to any substance then stays away from the allergic substance.
- If you have an injury or black eye, you can apply cold compresses or ice to the injured eye. It will give relief from pain and reduce swelling.
- Take some lime juice and put equal amount of rose water in it. Mix the ingredients and you may use this as an eye drop. It forms a very good home remedy for diseases of the eye.
- Adequate sleep is very important to take proper care of the eyes. People, who remain awake at night for late, may suffer from painful eyes. Therefore, good sleep is necessary for keeping good health of eyes.
- Cucumber is also very good for eye problems. Cut it into pieces and apply it on the eyes, it will give relief from eye strain.
I’m 35 years of age and was suffering from recurrent infection of eyes. I contacted eye specialist and he prescribed me some antibiotics and eye drop. I took antibiotics for a week and it gave me temporary relief. My problem started again as soon as I stopped using antibiotics and the eye drop given by my doctor. I was trying to find some natural cure for my eye infection. I found on the internet about this natural eye drop. I read about this and learnt that it is made up of natural herbs and is safe for all people. I started using this eye drop for my eyes everyday and within a week I got wonderful results. Now, I do not have any infection and my eyes are healthy. Thanks, Rob, US.