Chitrakadi vati is a natural remedy for indigestion. It is a natural treatment of anorexia. It is an herbal remedy for gas. It is a wonderful natural treatment for improper digestion of the food. People who suffer from gas and indigestion can take this herbal remedy to get rid of the problem. It is a wonderful natural remedy for indigestion. This is a natural treatment of anorexia that does not produce any side effects. This natural remedy for gas may be taken every day for proper digestion and absorption of the nutrients. People who suffer from gas and indigestion should take herbal remedy everyday for proper functioning of the digestive organs. It stimulates the lining of the stomach and helps to balance the pH of the stomach. It also helps in producing enzymes and chemicals that help in proper food digestion. This also helps in improving the appetite of a person. It acts on the stomach lining and also improves the functioning of the stomach. It may be taken regularly by the people who suffer from any kind of digestion problems.
Buy Chitrakadi Vati – 40 gm
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Chitrakadi vati
This natural remedy for indigestion has many other benefits. It is a remedy for gas formation and helps to get rid of the problem of indigestion.
- This herbal remedy also helps to improve the digestive functions. It works continuously to stimulate the normal functioning of the digestive organs.
- It is a wonderful remedy that helps to improve the appetite of a person. This herbal remedy helps in proper digestion of the food.
- It also helps to prevent gastric ulcers as it stimulates stomach to secrete normal amount of hydrochloric acid. It prevents acidity, flatulence and other symptoms as well.
- It is a very good remedy for constipation. People who suffer from chronic problem of constipation can take this herbal remedy to get quick relief.
- It is an excellent natural remedy for the treatment of all kinds of digestive problems. It is safe and effective herbal remedy.
- It helps to get relief from obesity as it improves the functioning of the digestive system. It is also a good remedy for anorexia.
Indigestion is a digestive problem. It occurs due to improper digestion of the food. Stomach and other digestive organs secrete certain enzymes that help in proper food digestion. When there is disturbance in the activity of enzymes or production of proper chemicals, indigestion may occur. It is very important to determine the cause of indigestion to get the proper treatment. There are different kinds of treatments available in the market for indigestion. There are many other symptoms that are present along with indigestion. There is loss of appetite, heaviness of the abdomen, pain, flatulence, etc. Nausea and vomiting may occur due to indigestion.
Causes of indigestion
There are a wide variety of causes for indigestion. Some of the most important causes of indigestion are:
- People who eat too much of spicy and fried foods may suffer from indigestion due to irritation produced by the spicy food.
- Overeating can also produce the problem of indigestion. One should eat properly and after chewing the food.
- One should avoid eating food in a hurry. This causes improper digestion of the food.
- Stress can also produce indigestion. People who live under complete mental stress may also suffer from digestive problems.
- Excessive eating of junk and processed food can also cause indigestion. Avoid eating such foods.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and stop the intake of smoking and other habit forming drugs. This can produce irritation of the lining of the stomach.
- People who drink too much tea and coffee can also suffer from indigestion problems. Therefore, one should avoid drinking excessive tea and coffee.
Home remedies for indigestion
Home remedies are also very effective and can help in getting rid of digestive problems. One can take home remedies regularly to get rid of the digestive health problems. There are a large number of home remedies that can be easily taken on a regular basis to avoid any digestive issues. Some of the wonderful home remedies that may be used for any kind of stomach problems are:
- Mix half glass of carrot juice and orange juice together and add a pinch of black salt to it. Drink it daily to get relief from gas and indigestion.
- One should eat a light meal at night. One should also eat dinner early at night. There should be proper gap between eating meals and time of sleep.
- Avoid eating too quickly because this does not help in proper digestion of the food. Chew your food properly so that it gets easily absorbed by the stomach.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water and add one or two teaspoon of lemon juice. Now add a pinch of black salt to it. Mix it well and drink it slowly at the time of indigestion. This is a wonderful home remedy and gives quick relief from indigestion.
- Fruits are good for getting rid of digestion problems. One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to supply proper nutrients to the body.
- Avoid drinking too much tea and coffee. People who do not drink tea and coffee may also suffer from frequent episodes of indigestion.
- Ginger is also a wonderful home remedy for the natural treatment of indigestion. Chew a small piece of ginger just before and after eating your meals. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food.
- Take a glass of warm water and add one or tea spoon of mint leaves juice. Also add a pinch of salt to it and drink this water when you suffer from indigestion. It gives you quick relief from gas and indigestion.
- Drinking a glass of coconut water is also a wonderful home remedy to get rid of flatulence and gas.
- One should drink more water for proper digestion and absorption of food. Water is an essential part that is needed for the digestion of food. Water mixes with the nutrients and help in proper absorption.