Diabetes Mellitus is a very common disease which affected so many people around the world. It is a metabolic disorder and in the specific condition body is not able to produce or even use insulin and so foods like sugar or starch is not converted in energy. As diabetes symptom we can say that the level of blood glucose rises.
Herbal Remedies for Diabetes
Divya Madhunashini Vati is a natural medicine which is helpful to cure diabetes as this is a unique and perfect combination of herbs. It helps to stimulate pancreas which further can create insulin needed by the body. So can have 2 tablets in a day with water. One can be taken in morning before breakfast and another before having your dinner. Have this medicine for 3-4 months for getting better results. Also, remember take the dosage daily without any break. Read More
Buy Divya Madhu Nashini Vati (60 g)
|2 Pack + EMS Shipping Charges||$44.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Pack, EMS Shipping Free||$79.00||Free, Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$17.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Untrackable|
As we know that there are three types of diabetes and so all the three have different causes which are given below:
- Type 1 Diabetes- This is an autoimmune disease and it is hereditary health problem too as if there is any one in your family have history of having the problem then your chances are much caught by the disease. Some environmental issues and viral attacks too can be responsible for the disease.
- Type 2 Diabetes- Strongly the health problem has genetic links and it runs in the families. Aging is the main cause of having this type of diabetes. You are at the higher risk if ages between 45 to 65 years.
- Gestational Diabetes- Gestational diabetes is a condition where a mother gave birth to a baby which weighs more than 9 pounds. Some of the main causes of the problem are high Blood pressure, high blood fat levels, lifestyle problems, high fat diet, obesity, and much alcohol intake.
Symptoms of all the three types of diabetes also varies and so given below separately.
- Type 1 Diabetes- Generally this health issue can be identified at its earlier stage even in the childhood with any illness. Some other symptoms are vomiting and nausea, dehydration and serious disorders in blood levels of potassium follow. If left the condition untreated then can be result in death or coma.
- Type 2 Diabetes- The symptoms of the condition are subtle and can be result of aging or heavy weight. Usually the symptoms can’t be diagnosed very easily but develop hyperglycemic hyperosmolar nonketotic syndrome. Even also feel stressed. It should be treated but in case you will ignore the condition they may result in blindness, heart problems, and nerve damage and kidney failure.
- Gestational diabetes- Those who have this type of diabetes feels fatigued all the time. Also, have blurred vision, have unexplained weight loss, feels excessive thirst, excessive urination, even have urged for eating after small gaps. In case, after any injury the wound also not heals very fast and takes more time than usual. Even mentally, patient feels weak.
It is hard to put direct effect over the diabetes but exercising is helpful for you if your aim is to control your weight. It also lessens the risk of heart problems and maintains the overall health. It is true that the exercise type should be decided after the doctors consult but you can try aerobics in that case as this can prove helpful because it includes breathing which is good for heart health. You can also do some simple exercises like cycling, swimming, chair exercises, dancing, walking or jogging.
By making some changes in your lifestyle you can be able to control the diabetes. It is also good for weight management. Experts said that before managing your diabetes it is must to control your weight and for that you have to start eating healthy in place of having oily and high fatty foods. It will support your blood pressure and cholesterol level too.
Diet is the main weapon which will help you to fight against the diabetes. You can either have diabetic diet or have that with your dosage of insulin to get rid of the condition as soon as possible. The main task of the diabetic diet is to maintain the ideal weight of the body. For the purpose you have to eat nutritious eatables. The diabetic diet also varies according to your weight, age, height and how physical work you do and most importantly which type of diabetes you have.
Also, the complications like high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure should also keep in mind before diet plan. Diet may have fats, proteins, carbs and other dietary fibers in proper amount so that it put good effect over body.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Jambul Fruit- This fruit puts positive effect over pancreas and so should be taken. You can also dry the seeds of the fruits and then grind to make powder. Now, have the spoon of the powder with water two times in a day.
- Guava- Guava has amount of fiber as well as vitamin C that makes this fruit perfect for diabetes patient. In a recent study it is said that the guava peels can increase the blood sugar level and so you must be assure to peel off the skin before consumption.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla) – It is the best food having vitamin C is good amount. Drink amla juice on regular basis.
- Honey- You has to replace the sugar with honey in your diet.
- Black Coffee- Black coffee without sugar is best thing to fight with type 2diabetes.
- Green Tea- It works wonderfully for the betterment of the condition of diabetes.
- Mango Leaves- Take about 15 fresh mango leaves. Wash them in water. Boil them in a glass of water. Leave that as it is for night and next morning drink the water. It is simple as well as wonderful home remedy for diabetes.