Cancer is caused by abnormal growth of cells. Abnormal cell growth may occur in anywhere in the body. There is no continuous division and growth of abnormal cells that lead to the cancer. Cancer cells disturb the functioning of the body parts. Cancer may be of two types: Benign and malignant. In benign tumours, the cancer cells remain localized to one place and they do not spread to other parts of the body whereas in malignant tumours the cancerous cells reach to different parts of the body. Cancer cells may travel through blood or lymphatic system to affect other body parts.
Different types of cancer have different causes. There is a normal cycle of cell growth but when there is a disturbance in the cell growth cycle, there is formation of group of cells that accumulate at one place and may lead to cancer. Genetic predisposition is an important cause for cancer. There are some genes that lead to the formation of cancer cells. People who smoke may suffer from cancer of the lungs. Tobacco chewing may cause mouth cancer. Alcohol drinking is the main cause of liver cancer. Women mainly suffer from cervical cancer. Therefore, different types of cancer are caused by specific causes. Cancer natural treatment helps in boosting the immunity and prevent spread of cancer.
The symptoms of cancer depend upon its type and location. Some of the important symptoms of cancer related to the organ that is affected are given here:
- Lung cancer causes difficulty in breathing. There is cough and production of mucus from the chest. Patient feels pain in the chest while coughing.
- Skin cancer may produce lumps in the skin which may be tender and painful.
- Mouth cancer produces difficulty in eating food. Patient may have inflammation and swelling of the gums.
- Cervical cancer causes pain and menstrual disturbances in women. There is pain during sexual act.
- People suffering from colon cancer have digestive problems. They may suffer from nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, etc.
- Prostate cancer in men produces incontinence of urination. Patient may have frequency and urgency of urination.
- Brain tumour produces headache, vertigo and loss of concentration.
- Cancer patient feels weakness and tiredness. Fever may be present due to accumulation of toxic cells in the body. Anaemia and weight loss is common symptom associated with cancer of different types.
Buy Package of Medicines for cancer
|1 Pack||$99||Paid, Trackable|
Package of Cancer herbal remedies
Package of Herbal remedies help to prevent symptoms of cancer. Herbal remedies provide natural cure for cancer. Different cancer herbal remedies boost up the immunity and help to give quick relief from symptoms of cancer. Package of medicines for Best natural cure for cancer includes the following herbal remedies:
- Divya Kayakalp Kwath: It is an excellent remedy for skin cancer. It provides natural herbs and nutrition to the skin and prevents the growth of cancerous cells.
- Divya Sarva-kalpa kvatha: It is an excellent natural cure for cancer of the digestive organs. It helps in the treatment of diarrhoea, and other digestive symptoms associated with the diseases of the digestive organs.
- Divya Sanjivani vati: It is one of the best natural treatments for lung cancer. It helps to provide nutrition to the respiratory cells and prevent respiratory symptoms.
- Divya Sila sindura: It is a great cancer herbal remedy that provides great relief from different symptoms of the cancer naturally without producing any side effects.
- Divya Tamra Bhasma: This herbal remedy is indicated for generalized weakness and tiredness that may be present in people suffering from cancer.
- Divya Giloy sat: It is a useful remedy for pancreatic cancer. It helps in the normal functioning of the pancreas and give relief from pain and other symptoms of cancer.
- Divya Abhraka bhasma: It acts as a general tonic for the body and provides energy to the body cells for normal functioning.
- Divya swarna basanta malati: It is a good herbal remedy for the formation of healthy cells. It helps to destroy the cancerous cells in the body.
- Divya Mukta pisti: This is a great rejuvenating herb and helps to increase the energy of the body cells. It prevents formation of cancerous cells by boosting up the immunity.
- Divya pravala panchamrita: This is cancer natural treatment remedy and provides nutrition to the body cells and helps in the formation of red blood cells to prevent anaemia.
- Divya heerak bhasm: This herbal remedy is recommended for all types of cancerous cells. It prevents the spread of cancer to other body parts.
- Divya kanchanar guggulu: This is a great herbal remedy for the treatment of throat cancer. It is also a useful remedy for thyroid dysfunctions.
- Divya vriddhivadhika vati: This also acts as a general tonic for the body and prevents weakness and tiredness. It helps to reduce the inflammation of the body cells.
Cancer Home remedies
Some home remedies are also found useful for preventing cancer of different types. Home remedies help to boost up the immunity and prevent formation of abnormal cells in the body.
- Garlic is a good home remedy because it has potent anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties. It helps in boosting up the immunity and prevents inflammation of body parts. Therefore, cancer patients should be given garlic in the raw form for boosting up the immunity.
- Grapes are also useful for prostate, colon and lung cancer. Grapes help in balancing the hormones and reduce the activity of the cancer forming cells.
- Broccoli is a good home remedy for colon cancer. It is rich in antioxidants that reduce the effect of harmful substances in the body.
- Wheat grass is a very useful home remedy for cancer patients. It is a wonderful home remedy for leukaemia patients. It boosts up the immunity and helps in the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Soybean also helps in preventing the spread of cancer to distant parts of the body. It is a useful home remedy for colon and lung cancer.
- Meat and dairy products should be avoided by the cancer patients as they may contain some harmful substances.
- Fruits and green leafy vegetables should be eaten more as they are rich in vitamins and minerals and help to boost up the immunity.