Acnes are some small lesions like whiteheads, blackheads and pustules and appear over skin and the most common area is face. They also appear over the neck, back, hands, hips or legs. Medically red spots over the skin called Acne Vulgaris. You will surprise to get that it is most common skin disease faced by teenagers or adults. It really doesn’t mean that it can’t affect you if you are 30 plus as it can affect anyone but the condition becomes worst during adolescence. Even new born babies also have baby acne.
The sebaceous glands lie under the skin surface. The sebum (oil) produced over there and it is also known as skin’s natural moisturizer. The glands and the hair follicles where they stay are called sebaceous follicles. The skin pores are actually opened stage of skin follicles. During puberty, increase of androgens gives way to too much sebum. When it attached with the dead skin or dirt gives way to acne over the skin.
The existence of infected or irritated sebaceous glands in the skin is actually called pimple or acne. It takes place when the skin pores are clogged with oil having dead skin and bacteria.
There is no exact cause of acne vulgaris but here mentioned are some of the common risk factors which can further change into acne.
- Age- It is most the common cause. When you reached to your teenage or stepped in the adulthood from teenage there are some hormonal changes takes place in the body. So, the acne appears over the skin.
- Diseases- If the girls have hormonal disorders then the condition can be worse in the girls.
- Heredity- Those having the family history of having acne also affected by acne. So small babies also have baby acnes.
- Gender- It is declared after doing a survey that mostly boys have severe acne.
- Hormonal Imbalance- Acne vulgaris can be burst up before menstruation. Also, pregnancy and menopause are other two stages where acne takes place because at that time body faces hormonal changes.
- Drugs- Some of the drugs can also show side effects.
- Cosmetics- Some of the cheap makeup products can show side effects over the skin and result is acne. Even excessive usage of oil based makeup products and hair sprays may make the condition worse.
- Environment- Polluted surrounding, hot weather and sweating can also result in acne.
- Stress- Stress also invites acne to appear over skin.
Usually red small blisters are called acne and also are not painful at mild stage. Babies in their early months have baby acnes over their face especially over cheeks.Some of the itching can be faced by the person. Light pain, tenderness or swelling is some of the other symptoms. The condition becomes painful if these lesions have negative cosmetic effect. Even people may have scars due to acnes.
As we all know acne is very common but acne skin treatment becomes easy if we use herbal remedies. For the particular condition, Swami Ramdev’s medicine Divya Kayakalp Vati is beneficial. Divya Kayakalp Vati is based over Ayurvedic herbs and so it is wonderful to not only get rid of skin diseases like blemishes, acne and pimples but also makes you able to stay away from that. Not only acne and pimples but diseases like eczema and psoriasis can be treated with Divya Kayaklap Vati as it has ability to remove impurities from blood which is the main culprit to invite skin issues. Most of the people have scars over the skin even after removal of acne but if we are using the herbal medicine scar will not stay over skin. Just because it is based over nature so it is free from side effects. A person having acne can take 1-2 tablets 2 times a day.
Buy Kayakalp Vati (40 gms)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$42.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$74.90||Free, Trackable|
Exercise is good for health but I am sure very few people will know that doing exercise is a best acne skin treatment. For that you need to brisk walk daily. Doing slow jogging many times is also helpful for acne relief. It can normalize the hormones as mentioned above acne can takes place due to hormonal imbalance.
It is advised if there is acne that you needn’t to touch the acne again and again as it worsen the condition and also popping, squeezing and picking the acne is strictly prohibited. Also, most of the people use facial scrub, astringent, facial masks and abrasive soaps for enhancing the beauty but all these should not be done if acne is there. You must use oil skin care products. Avoid makeup but if it is necessary then apply medicine before makeup application. Don’t allow the sweat to stay over face.
- Fiber- Fiber is god’s gift for the person having acne as it is helpful to clean the colon and it also helps to flush out extra toxins from body before reaching to skin. Have about 20 to 30 grams of fiber daily.
- Avoid Peanut Items- Studies said that peanuts are responsible for acne birth and also it makes the condition worse too.
- Have Low Fat diet – A diet rich in fats elevates the hormonal imbalance and also invites skin blemishes.
- Less Salt- Avoid food products high in salt like chips, salted popcorn, canned foods and lunched meat.
Most of the acnes can be easily treated at home if are mild. Here given are some of the things from your kitchen that can provide you benefits for acne skin treatment.
- Grape Cleanser- To prepare the cleanser, firstly take some fresh grapes and also should be refrigerated. Cut them in half. Now rub them over the skin especially over the area affected by the acne. Now, wash with cold water.
- Cucumber Mask- Take a small sized cucumber and a cup of oatmeal. Blend it well to get a fine paste. Take a spoon of the paste and mix with same amount of curd. Apply over skin. Wash the area after 30 minutes. You can also try the cucumber face mask as it is helpful smoothen the skin. For that mash a fresh cucumber. Strain the water and add sugar in the left pulp. Apply the mixture over face for 10 minutes. Wash with cold water.